Save $$$ and get a
Carbon 8000kg Shinbusta Recovery Hitch and
Carbon Monkey Fist 13000kg Soft Shackle Combo Deal!
Carbon Shinbusta Recovery Hitch Information –
Get Your Recovery Done Fast!
with a Carbon Shinbusta Recovery Hook!
This is an absolute beast of a recovery hook.
Stand out from the crowd and flex on all your mates!
- Simple and easy to secure your recovery rope or shackle to the hook
- No messing around with steel or soft shackles
- Easy to fit – suits standard 50x50mm hitch receiver
- Eliminate dangerous towball recoveries
- Made from Solid Forged Steel
- Independant tested (NATA accredited facility in Australia)
- Covered by our Carbon lifetime replacement product guarantee
- Smooth Hi-vis red powdercoat finish
Do it the easy way with the Carbon Offroad Shinbusta Recovery Hook.
Easily throw your recovery strap loop over the hook and simply tow them out!
The Shinbusta Recovery Hook has been tested by a NATA endorsed Independant testing facility (Mech Test) here in Brisbane – Australia, to meet our rigorous demands on recovery gear.
Give your 4wd some attitude with Carbon!
- 8000kg Rating Capacity
- Destruction tested to 16000kg by Nata accredited testing agent (Mech Test Brisbane)
- WLL – 4535 kg (WLL= Working Load Limit this is a rating for continuous use)
- Made from durable solid forged steel
- Heat treated for extra strength
- Suits 50x50mm standard receiver hitch
- Soft or bow shackle compatible
- Recovery rope or strap compatible
- Suit 16mm or 5/8″ standard hitch pin
- Hi-vis Smooth red powder coat for great visibility and rust protection
- 300mm Long (total length) x 50mm wide x 120mm high
- 225mm (from hitch pin hole to inside hook)
- This device is only to be used for offroad 4×4 vehicle recoveries
- This is not a towing device
- Only for straight line recoveries
- Please be aware of your vehicle’s tow hitch rating
- Designed only for vehicle recoveries
- Does not include hitch pin
- Must be mounted with open hook pointed upwards (to prevent recovery attachment e.g rope from falling out)
- Must only be used with rated recovery gear
Carbon Monkey Fist Soft Shackle Infomation –
New Orange/Black Colour!!!!
The Carbon Offroad Monkey Fist Soft Shackle is an absolute winner! The 10mm UHMWPE rope is rated at 13 tonnes minimum breaking strain and with a super heavy duty braided tight sheath over the core, this shackle is built to take some abuse.
Mininum Breaking Strain – 13209KG
The oversized Monkey Fist knot will ensure that there is Zero chance of the shackle ever coming apart during a recovery.
The braided heavy duty sheath allows you to go straight through a regular recovery point. Make sure it’s in good nick though as the shackles can be damaged if the recovery point has nicks and burrs from previous use.
Easy disassembly of the shackle after load is applied is just as easy if not easier than a steel shackle.
You can use rope shackles for a number of uses:
- Connecting your vehicle to a snatch strap or kinetic rope
- Connecting a tree trunk protector strap to the winch hook
- Connecting two straps together to extend your reach.
- It also gives you further options like using it as an attachment point around a chassis rail or crossmember
- Includes storage bag