Our individual Quad Pro LED Driving Light gives you the option to take things to the next level. We’ve been inspired by the combinations of the Quad Pro fanatics (who’ve shown off sets of three Quad Pros, sometimes five!), and have provided the option to achieve the most enviable Quad Pro combination. These lights are the epitomy of our commitment to maximising light output, reliability, and the ability to sustain a compact performance.
The QUAD Pro is the continuation of the high-calibre class of the PRO bloodline. Sharing the legendary performance of the Type-X Pro and ST3303 Pro, the QUAD Pro utilises the same reflector and LED technology, to deliver an explosive performance.
LIKE NO OTHER
Included in the kit is a STEDI™ blackout cover, in addition to the colour customisation caps. The iconic STEDI Smiley covers are available to purchase separately, as are optional blue, green, red, and yellow colour caps.
The nitty gritty.
QUAD Pro LED Driving Lights
The compact housing design offers endless possibilities in terms of mounting locations. We think these are going to be hugely popular as roof-mounted arrays and on bull bars with minimal clearance like the AFN bars.
- IP68 Ingress protection means our QUADS are 100% immersible in water and dust-tight.
- 5700K Colour temperature provides just the right amount of warmth to cut-through air-born particles.
- Environmentally sealed Deutsch DT-2 connectors
- RFI and EMI suppressed circuit design, means no interference with radio or communications equipment.
- High-Pressure Die-Cast Bracket
- Spread and Spot beam reflectors built-in.
|24 x Oslon High-Flux LED
|7.4A @ 13.2v (each)
|4 x Spread 20 x Pencil Beam
|IP68 | Submersible up to 3m
|COLOUR TEMP (CCT)
|12v & 24v
|1.4Kg (Including cover) (each)
- 1 x QUAD Pro LED Spot Light
- 1 x STENCIL Black Out Cover
- 1 x Set Orange Colour Caps (fitted)
- 1 x Set Grey Colour Caps
- Stainless fitting hardware
Note: Wiring Harness is NOT INCLUDED.